A quick and easy way to start the day. Did we mention it's delicious? Vegetarian friendly too.
Lunch & Breakfast (tags)
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
★ 5 Eggs
★ Red peppers
★ Salt & Pepper
- On your stovetop, preheat your Castle Iron skillet low-medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- First we want to sear the bacon. After chopping up the bacon, sprinkle the bits into the skillet. If the bacon sizzles you know your cast iron is heated properly.
- Mix around the bacon to cook evenly, and then add the mushrooms and onions.
- Once these ingredients are cooked then its time to add the garlic and kale
- In a seperate mixing container, whip up your eggs and spices
- Ensure the food is nice and spread out, then pour the whipped egg evenly over the ingredients.
- Place a lid on your skillet to evenly cook the omlette
- After about 2 minutes this should be ready! Cutting your omlette into 4 equal pieces makes it a lot easier to transfer and hold its shape